POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Borland Commandline compiler 5.5 Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:22:56 EDT (-0400)
  Borland Commandline compiler 5.5 (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Psychomek
Subject: Borland Commandline compiler 5.5
Date: 25 Jun 2000 02:48:01
Message: <3955754B.14F11261@home.com>
Does anyone have a makefile that is compatible or can help me Via ICQ
#70368749?
Trying to compile Megapov with Povray 3.1g but I can't seem to get the
handle of the included make file.  always says either can't find
pvengine.c or
Error E2075: Incorrect command line option: -O -M

**Error 1 ** deleting pvengine.obj

can someone please help me i'm new to programming and still teaching
myself the language so if you do help me treat me as if i don't know
ANYTHING.