POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : ANNOUNCING: MegaPOV-Ray v0.5 For OpenVMS. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:28:05 EDT (-0400)
  ANNOUNCING: MegaPOV-Ray v0.5 For OpenVMS. (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Robert Alan Byer
Subject: ANNOUNCING: MegaPOV-Ray v0.5 For OpenVMS.
Date: 18 May 2000 23:48:52
Message: <39247353.281ADB60@mail.ourservers.net>
Announcing MegaPOV-Ray v0.5 For OpenVMS.

I have completed my port of MegaPOV-Ray for v0.5 for OpenVMS.  Currently
only the Alpha platform is supported as the VAX version of DEC C doesn't
support the IEEE FLOAT mode.  I am working on a VAX version, but it's
not top on my list of things to do.

In this release there are some speed improvements and new features.  The
macro code has been fixed and is now working on OpenVMS.

You can download the OpenVMS version as well as installation directions
at..

        http://www.ourservers.net/openvms_ports

I welcome all e-mail on bugs, problems and improvements.

(I will be away from Friday till Monday manning a booth at the Dayton
Hamvention so if there is a problem, I can't fix it until Monday.)

--

 | Robert Alan Byer         | "I don't want to take over the world,  |