POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Atempting MPW Compile ? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:22:11 EDT (-0400)
  Atempting MPW Compile ? (Message 1 to 10 of 26)
From: Moon47
Subject: Atempting MPW Compile ?
Date: 5 May 2000 23:20:40
Message: <391240BA.BBBBCD38@earthlink.net>
Attempting MPW Compile ?
With little luck...
Any help would be graciously appreciated... =)
Major prob., is w/ sysMacPict.c. Listing the errors below...
I have read and tried the post in Macintosh.Users.Group "Compile 3.1g r2
under MPW MrC" by Y.Tanabe with varying success. i.e. some changes were
not sensible?

(1)These are the errors received w/ the sysMacPict from Y.Tanabe:
(2)The second set are errors from the original sysMacPict:

(1)...-->
# 5/4/00 8:43:39 PM ----- Building :mpwobj:sysMacPict.c.o
MrC C Compiler 4.1.0f1c1
Copyright (C) 1994-1999 by Apple Computer, Inc.

header size in bytes
       ^
File ":MacSource:sysMacPict.c"; line 153 #Error: missing ',' between
declaration of 'header' and 'size'
#-----------------------
} PictFHeader, *PictFHeaderPtr;
^
File ":MacSource:sysMacPict.c"; line 159 #Error: ';' or ',' expected
#-----------------------
file handle") ;
           ^
File ":MacSource:sysMacPict.c"; line 269 #Lexical error: unterminated
string
#-----------------------
                Error("PICT is to big, maximal width of PICTs to read is

                                                                       ^

File ":MacSource:sysMacPict.c"; line 391 #Lexical error: unterminated
string
#-----------------------
This way
     ^
File ":MacSource:sysMacPict.c"; line 426 #Error: missing ',' between
declaration of 'This' and 'way'
#-----------------------
Fatal error: too many errors
### MPW Shell copy - Execution of Pov-Ray.makeout terminated.
### MPW Shell copy - Execution of BuildProgram terminated.

(2)...-->
# 5/2/00 10:01:29 PM ----- Building :mpwobj:sysMacPict.c.o
MrC C Compiler 4.1.0f1c1
Copyright (C) 1994-1999 by Apple Computer, Inc.

class MacFile
      ^
File ":MacSource:sysMacPict.c"; line 111 #Error: missing ',' between
declaration of 'class' and 'MacFile'
#-----------------------
                virtual ~MacFile() { };
                        ^
File ":MacSource:sysMacPict.c"; line 115 #Error: ';' or ',' expected
#-----------------------
                virtual void WriteLine(COLOUR *line_data, int
line_number) = 0;
                        ^
File ":MacSource:sysMacPict.c"; line 117 #Error: ';' or ',' expected
#-----------------------
                virtual int ReadLine(COLOUR *line_data, int
*line_number) = 0;
                        ^
File ":MacSource:sysMacPict.c"; line 118 #Error: ';' or ',' expected
};
^
File ":MacSource:sysMacPict.c"; line 119 #Error: ';' or ',' expected
Fatal error: too many errors
### MPW Shell copy - Execution of Pov-Ray.makeout terminated.
### MPW Shell copy - Execution of BuildProgram terminated.

Post a reply to this message