POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : calculating angles... Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:26:28 EDT (-0400)
  calculating angles... (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Matt Savard
Subject: calculating angles...
Date: 5 May 2000 17:29:30
Message: <39133d3a$1@news.povray.org>
I have a question. I have an object where I know the cneter (say a sphere)
and I know what angle I want it to travel at (just 2 dimensional, x and y)
How do I make that object move at that angle? Im a little rusty on my math.
I know it has to do with sin, etc but can't put it together.

Matt

Post a reply to this message