POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Atempting MPW Compile ? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:23:09 EDT (-0400)
  Atempting MPW Compile ? (Message 7 to 16 of 26)
<<< Previous 6 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Subject: Re: Atempting MPW Compile ?
Date: 7 May 2000 17:07:41
Message: <3915db1d$1@news.povray.org>
In article <39146DBC.A614DB9C@earthlink.net> , Moon47 <rdm### [at] earthlinknet>
wrote:

> I am trying to compile w/ out the pesky sysMacPict till i have time to
> read up and fix the make file as suggested...
> I ran into another problem:
>
>  if(GetControlData(controlList, 0, kControlListBoxListHandleTag,
> sizeof(ListHandle), (Ptr)(&list), &actualSize) != noErr)
>                                    ^
> File ":MacSource:TextEditorUtils.c"; line 501 #Error: undefined
> identifier 'kControlListBoxListHandleTag'
>
> Why is this where should this have been defined...?

Two possible reasons: Either your Universal Interfaces are too old, I think
3.2 is required. Or, ControlDefinitions.h is not included properly.

     Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde

From: Moon47
Date: 8 May 2000 20:09:38
Message: <39160878.F3C312FD@earthlink.net>
Thank you,

I believe that anything having to do w/ C/C++ is most current including
interfaces. Although i am not sure what "Universal Interfaces" are i
have nothing ( as far as i know ) titled "universal..." in MPW...

ControlDefinitions.h was not included at all as far as i could see i
included it after TextEditorUtils.h at the top... it ran fine...

More problems w/: LIGHTING.c

I appreciate all the help. I hope this does not take out too much of
your time.
Btw would this dissuasion be better fit in the Bug Report forum ? If so
maybe i should start a new thread in Bug Report...?

Thanks again this will help immensely in the long run...
And keep in mind i am in no hurry, reply at your own convenience... I
still have other studding to do besides working on the bugs... Thanks...
Ryan Mooney.

# 5/7/00 5:57:54 PM ----- Building :mpwobj:LIGHTING.c.o
MrC C Compiler 5.0.0d1c1
Copyright (C) 1994-2000 by Apple Computer, Inc.

        Warp_EPoint(TPoint, IPoint, (TPATTERN *)Texture);
                                                       ^
File ":SOURCE:LIGHTING.c"; line 2230 #Error: 4 actual arguments expected
for Warp_EPoint
#-----------------------
        Warp_EPoint (TPoint, IPoint, (TPATTERN *)Texture);
                                                        ^
File ":SOURCE:LIGHTING.c"; line 2238 #Error: 4 actual arguments expected
for Warp_EPoint
#-----------------------
    Warp_EPoint (TPoint, IPoint, (TPATTERN *)Texture);
                                                    ^
File ":SOURCE:LIGHTING.c"; line 2270 #Error: 4 actual arguments expected
for Warp_EPoint
#-----------------------
            (void)Compute_Ambient(Intersection->IPoint, Raw_Normal,
AmbCol, Weight * Max_Radiosity_Contribution);

^
File ":SOURCE:LIGHTING.c"; line 2497 #Error (Arg #3): cannot implicitly
convert
from: (float *)
to  : (double *)
}
^
File ":SOURCE:LIGHTING.c"; line 2702 #
### Warning 29: Local variable 'Normal_Direction' is not used within
function 'compute_lighted_texture'
### MPW Shell copy - Execution of Pov-Ray.makeout terminated.
### MPW Shell copy - Execution of BuildProgram terminated.

Post a reply to this message