POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : beginner Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:26:29 EDT (-0400)
  beginner (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Riccardo Cohen
Subject: beginner
Date: 23 Mar 2000 16:31:22
Message: <38DA8E62.A64E7A4F@dial.oleane.com>
hi,
I wander if anyone could give me a piece of code C++ to call povray and submit a
program, then get the image.
(should I download povray source or only the executable is enough?)

plateforme : Win98/PowerMac Os8.5

Thanks

--
Riccardo Cohen

Articque
Les Roches
37230 Fondettes
France
email = rco### [at] dialoleanecom
web = http://www.articque.com
tel: +33 02 47 49 90 49
fax: +33 02 47 49 91 49

Post a reply to this message

From: Thorsten Froehlich
Subject: Re: beginner
Date: 23 Mar 2000 17:19:54
Message: <38da988a$1@news.povray.org>
In article <38DA8E62.A64E7A4F@dial.oleane.com> , Riccardo Cohen
<rco### [at] dialoleanecom>  wrote:

> hi,
> I wander if anyone could give me a piece of code C++ to call povray and
> submit a program, then get the image.
> (should I download povray source or only the executable is enough?)
>
> plateforme : Win98/PowerMac Os8.5

I am not sure what your question is.  Do you just want to create an image
with POV-Ray?  In that case you just start the application and load or write
a scene file, as described in the tutorial(s).  You do not need to write a
program or know how to program in order to get images, all you need to do is
to supply the scene description to POV-Ray and it will generate the image
for you.

     Thorsten

Post a reply to this message