POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : 3D radius sphere sweeps? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:21:42 EDT (-0400)
  3D radius sphere sweeps? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Alex Vandiver
Subject: 3D radius sphere sweeps?
Date: 8 Jan 2000 00:22:11
Message: <3876C974.180D1C3B@tiac.net>
I've been playing with sphere sweeps recently, and couldn't help but
notice that the radius is a double; more to the point, it's
one-dimensional.  Would there any way of varying the radius in three
dimensions over the course of the sweep?  T'would prove exceedingly
useful, but I got lost amidst the source trying to work it out..
-Alex V.

Post a reply to this message