POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : MegaPov Src Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:20:49 EDT (-0400)
  MegaPov Src (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Colin Doncaster
Subject: MegaPov Src
Date: 20 Dec 1999 21:18:41
Message: <385EE66D.E774237C@bentanimation.com>
Where's it at?  I wanted to monkey around with the motion blur code
and I tried to download it and get an error message.  Is someone playing
a mean trick?  Grrrrr..  Bah humbug!  :)

    C.

--
Colin Doncaster
Bent Animation Inc.

Post a reply to this message

Colin Doncaster <col### [at] bentanimationcom> writes:

>     Where's it at?  I wanted to monkey around with the motion blur code
> and I tried to download it and get an error message.

I have downloaded it from Nathan's site (http://nathan.kopp.com/download.htm)
However, his site is sometimes veeery slow or down. Try it again later in
this case.

What error message did you get?

Thomas

--
http://thomas.willhalm.de/ (includes pgp key)

Post a reply to this message

>     Where's it at?  I wanted to monkey around with the motion blur code
> and I tried to download it and get an error message.  Is someone playing
> a mean trick?  Grrrrr..  Bah humbug!  :)
>
>     C.
>
> --
> Colin Doncaster
> Bent Animation Inc.
> "I can't make a cow, I can only make sausage." - Tim Schafer

Nathan reported that his page is down in the moment due to troubles of
his provider. Try it later again.

Marc

--
Marc Schimmler