POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Renderman Shaders Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:18:28 EDT (-0400)
  Renderman Shaders (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Colin Doncaster
Subject: Renderman Shaders
Date: 19 Dec 1999 01:14:32
Message: <385C7AB2.6F0A2D78@bentanimation.com>
I saw a webpage that had a verysion of POV that supported renderman
shaders - is this publicly available in version 3.1?

    Thanks, C.

--
Colin Doncaster
Bent Animation Inc.

Post a reply to this message

>    I saw a webpage that had a verysion of POV that supported renderman
> shaders - is this publicly available in version 3.1?

As far as I know, it never worked correctly, the source is not available
for download, and has not been updated for 3.1.

--
Chris Huff
e-mail: chr### [at] yahoocom