POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Making a GUI for Pov-Ray Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:15:44 EDT (-0400)
  Making a GUI for Pov-Ray (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Martin T  Thoma
Subject: Making a GUI for Pov-Ray
Date: 20 Nov 1999 06:34:25
Message: <38368709.2AFF@radiok2r.de>
Making a GUI for Pov-Ray

Hello !

I want to make a (small :-)) grafik-user-interface for PovRay. But I
have no idea, how it works. I generate the file, which contains the
Pov-Scene-Describtion, but how can I:

- Start the renderer
- Output the picture while it is generated

Regards

Martin

P.S.: Please mail your answers, too. Thanks !

Post a reply to this message