POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : human figures Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:18:32 EDT (-0400)
  human figures (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Peter [[BIGONE]]
Subject: human figures
Date: 3 Aug 1999 17:59:27
Message: <37A7674C.20B641B8@usa.net>
I'm working on the irtc horror project, and I need a human profile to
cast a shadow.
I fin dit terribly difficult to make it by hand in pov-ray, but is there
any way I can import the files made with other 3d-programs. I often find
humanoid figures around the web but no one of them are in pov-format.
I use pov-ray only, no other progs.
-Peter {B160NE}

Post a reply to this message

> I'm working on the irtc horror project, and I need a human profile to
> cast a shadow.
> I fin dit terribly difficult to make it by hand in pov-ray, but is there
> any way I can import the files made with other 3d-programs. I often find
> humanoid figures around the web but no one of them are in pov-format.
> I use pov-ray only, no other progs.
> -Peter {B160NE}

See my links page below for conversion programs and model sites.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net
http://home.pacbell.net/tylereng/links.htm