POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : cubic ellipsoid Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:15:32 EDT (-0400)
  cubic ellipsoid (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Tim Miller
Subject: cubic ellipsoid
Date: 3 Aug 1999 15:32:46
Message: <37A76020.333E@surgery.bsd.uchicago.edu>
Sorry everyone for this seemingly elemenary question. Can someone post
the equations utilized to calculate the cubic ellipsoid curves between
control points? sorry again. tim

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: cubic ellipsoid
Date: 3 Aug 1999 21:22:13
Message: <37A7951D.6159AD2A@pacbell.net>
Tim Miller wrote:

> Sorry everyone for this seemingly elemenary question. Can someone post
> the equations utilized to calculate the cubic ellipsoid curves between
> control points? sorry again. tim

You might find it here.
http://www.mhri.edu.au/~pdb/

If not check my links in the announcement group in the 3d resources/math
section.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net