POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Feature request Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:25:59 EDT (-0400)
  Feature request (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: TonyB
Subject: Feature request
Date: 18 Jul 1999 18:15:22
Message: <379243BC.F3107F8C@panama.phoenix.net>
I was wondering if the glow feature of POVAFX could possibly be added to
the SuperPatch. I mean, all other (big) 3d packages offer some form of
glow, and media is just too slow and complex for the task. This seemed
to be such a good implementation of simple glowing. If it can't be added
could someone create an equivalent? Thanks in advance to the wonderful
programmer who does this. =)

Here's the address to the page:
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/2143/povafx10.html

--