POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Y2K Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:13:15 EDT (-0400)
  Y2K (Message 1 to 10 of 28)
From: Mark Wagner
Subject: Y2K
Date: 19 Jun 1999 02:39:42
Message: <376b3b2e@news.povray.org>
Is POV-Ray Y2K compliant?  For example, if, using POV-Ray for Windows, I
start a rendering on New Year's Eve, will it be successfully rendered if
rendering continues past midnight?

Mark

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike
Subject: Re: Y2K
Date: 19 Jun 1999 05:13:29
Message: <376B5D8B.61FC3D9E@aol.com>
Hmm, why not set your clock to 11:55 PM Dec 31, 1999 and start rendering.
In 5 minutes you'll know.

My guess is POV-Ray doesn't give a rats ass about the date, but I could be
wrong.

-Mike