POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Problem compiling POV-Ray Mac Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:22:52 EDT (-0400)
  Problem compiling POV-Ray Mac (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Chris Huff
Subject: Problem compiling POV-Ray Mac
Date: 14 Jun 1999 15:19:39
Message: <376556BA.8C371E91@compuserve.com>
I have downloaded the source code, but when I try to compile it,
CodeWarrior crashes(!?) when compiling targa.c.
I have a Power Mac G3 266 with 96 MB RAM, and CodeWarrior Pro Release 4.

Also, there is a file, apparently a project, called "POV.SPM.ppc.proj".
It has a blank icon, and CodeWarrior can't open it. I can give the file
type and creator codes if anyone wants.

Post a reply to this message