POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : source code FAQ Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:16:32 EDT (-0400)
  source code FAQ (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Daren Scot Wilson
Subject: source code FAQ
Date: 30 May 1999 00:56:42
Message: <37506FF3.1575CB51@pipeline.com>
Ooops, once again I said I'd write up a simple FAQ but "real life" once again
had other adventures for me.   Maybe by mid-June.  My time is packed with
business and theater stuff.  I may forget what povray is, if I don't get back
into it soon.  Anyone else who had an urge to write a FAQ - please don't hold
off on the assumption that I'll have mine done quickly.

--
Daren Scot Wilson
dar### [at] pipelinecom

"Unless we attempt to get out of bed, we cannot achieve the easy"
                                           - D. Wilson