POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Compiling UN*X POV-Ray for DOS... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:23:27 EDT (-0400)
  Compiling UN*X POV-Ray for DOS... (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Timothy Farley
Subject: Compiling UN*X POV-Ray for DOS...
Date: 17 May 1999 22:56:58
Message: <3740c8ea.0@news.povray.org>
I don't suppose any of you coders could take a little time to compile the
command line only (ie no fancy windows or boxes) version of POV-Ray for
UNIX, into a DOS executable? It would mean a lot to me if someone could.
Please let me know, I don't know enought about C to do it.

Thanks.

- Tim -

Post a reply to this message