POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Bug in 3.1e - automatic file opening from explorer (or is my set-up wrong?) Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:16:53 EDT (-0400)
  Bug in 3.1e - automatic file opening from explorer (or is my set-up wrong?) (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Graeme Melia
Subject: Bug in 3.1e - automatic file opening from explorer (or is my set-up wrong?)
Date: 15 May 1999 18:37:24
Message: <373de914.0@news.povray.org>
Double clicking a file in explorer with povray already open does not open
that file in povray.  I have selected the option to disply the file in the
editor window.

Doing the same without starting povray first, automatically launches the
program and correctly loads the file to the editor.

if you would like any details of my setup, please ask.

--
Gra### [at] themeliasFreeservecouk