POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : knowledge extraction from povray Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:24:05 EDT (-0400)
  knowledge extraction from povray (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Hassoun
Subject: knowledge extraction from povray
Date: 13 May 1999 19:37:48
Message: <373B5521.788D7BEF@sympatico.ca>
Hi

anyone has info about the above subject, related to architectural
visualization?

tia

Hassoun

Post a reply to this message

From: Mikael Carneholm
Subject: Re: knowledge extraction from povray
Date: 14 May 1999 17:55:19
Message: <373C8D12.91168417@ida.utb.hb.se>
Not sure if I understood exactly what you meant, but there's an amazing
gallery with examples of POV used in architectural visualization here:

http://www.aust-anfertigungen.de/    (Click on the image to the right of
"3D-Visualisierung")

It's in german, but the images speak for themselves...

Mikael Carneholm
Dep. of Computer Science

http://www.studenter.hb.se/~arch
E-mail: sa9### [at] idautbhbse