POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Isosurface patch for POVRay ver3.1a Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:28:35 EDT (-0400)
  Isosurface patch for POVRay ver3.1a (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: R  Suzuki
Subject: Isosurface patch for POVRay ver3.1a
Date: 1 Apr 1999 19:39:23
Message: <370411bb.0@news.povray.org>
I've just uploaded the isosurface patch for POV-Ray ver 3.1a on my
web page: http://www.public.usit.net/rsuzuki/e/povray/iso/index.html

Sorry for delay in the release.  I could not get enough time for the patch
due to other work.

BTW, in this patch, I modified the function parsing routine slightly
and added 3 internal functions for polar coordinates.
You can see the example at
http://www.public.usit.net/rsuzuki/e/povray/iso/exmpl2.html#internal3

I would appreciate if this modification is included in the SUPER PATCH.

R. Suzuki