POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Povray 3.1 for Linux Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:35:31 EDT (-0400)
  Povray 3.1 for Linux (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Loial Raven
Subject: Povray 3.1 for Linux
Date: 19 Feb 1999 13:49:30
Message: <36CDB2D2.3E5D88BE@usa.net>
This may not be the right newsgroup... if it is, could someone forward
the message to the right one? :)

Is there anyone porting Povray 3.1 to Linux?
i've tried starting to port it, but i'm having a little bit of trouble
with it. If there is someone already porting it, i'll wait or lend a
hand in the process, if there isn't i'll try doing it, but i'll need
some help from someone who has done this sort of thing. I'm not all that
advanced of a C programer, being taught more in C++, but i do know at
least a little of the language.

I need Povray 3.1 because i'm designing a modeler for Linux that outputs
to povray, and i would like to keep up-to-date with the povray format it
outputs. as well i love the new #macro feature and some of the other
features they have added to the new povray.

Can anyone lend assistance?

        the Loial Raven,
       A.K.A. Matthew Peters

Post a reply to this message