POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : REQ: PVM-Pov for POV 3.1 / windoze Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:29:47 EDT (-0400)
  REQ: PVM-Pov for POV 3.1 / windoze (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Peter Popov
Subject: REQ: PVM-Pov for POV 3.1 / windoze
Date: 3 Feb 1999 00:52:19
Message: <36bbe449.2596774@news.povray.org>
Has anybody compiled a PVM-Pov for POV 3.1 on a win32 platform? A
friend of mine asked me to keep his K6II/300 for about a month and
I'll be darned if I only play Quake on it!

Thanks,
Peter

Post a reply to this message

I don't think there is a PVM program for windows.  I have no idea if
anyone would have ported it or not, I think it is pretty much Unix.

Peter Popov wrote:

> Has anybody compiled a PVM-Pov for POV 3.1 on a win32 platform? A
> friend of mine asked me to keep his K6II/300 for about a month and
> I'll be darned if I only play Quake on it!
>
> Thanks,
> Peter

Post a reply to this message

On Wed, 03 Feb 1999 12:08:11 -0800, portelli <por### [at] pilotmsuedu>
wrote:

>I don't think there is a PVM program for windows.  I have no idea if
>anyone would have ported it or not, I think it is pretty much Unix.

I do hope there's a PVM for win32, otherwise I'll have downloaded six
megs in vain :)

Peter

Post a reply to this message

Wow ther is PVM for winblows now.  Does anyone ahve a compiled version
of povray to work with this?