POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : [Announce] The Delphi GUI Extension conversion is available. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:26:32 EDT (-0400)
  [Announce] The Delphi GUI Extension conversion is available. (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Rudy Velthuis
Subject: [Announce] The Delphi GUI Extension conversion is available.
Date: 4 Feb 1999 16:19:35
Message: <36ba0ee7.0@news.povray.org>
I have completed a package containing the following files:

GuiDemo.dpr (the guidemo.c conversion)
PVGuiExt.pas (the pvguiext.h conversion)
guidemor.inc (the guidemo.rh conversion)
guidemo.res (compiled resources for demo)
povext.txt
povlegal.doc
conversion.txt (a small readme)

I have turned the working and compilable source back into something even
more close to the original. The povext license states, that the user of the
code should do the changes himself, thereby showing he agrees with the
license. This is to avoid quick and dirty hacks. The few changes necessary
to compile are commented well enough (I just left in the original comments),
so everyone who can use Delphi(32) can perform them himself.

As far as I know, it will compile in any Delphi32 version, as this is really
plain C converted into plain Object Pascal.

The package is on povray.binaries.programming.

--
Rudy Velthuis