POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Putting out a patch Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:23:47 EDT (-0400)
  Putting out a patch (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Jon A  Cruz
Subject: Putting out a patch
Date: 27 Jan 1999 03:09:05
Message: <36AECA39.457DFF6A@geocities.com>
I've done a tiny bit of hacking to get POV-Ray 3.1 to handle Unicode
text.

What's the best way to make a source patch for distribution? Here at
home I only have Windows 95, but I do have diff and patch that came with
the Win32 version of RCS. Anyone have preferences and/or quick hints?

Post a reply to this message

>I've done a tiny bit of hacking to get POV-Ray 3.1 to handle Unicode
>text.

I suggest talking to Ron Parker who maintains
many patches for POV.

http://twysted.net/patchstation/

or

par### [at] mailfwicom