POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : POVRay Multiprocessor ! Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:23:51 EDT (-0400)
  POVRay Multiprocessor ! (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: PovRay
Subject: POVRay Multiprocessor !
Date: 1 Feb 1999 08:37:13
Message: <36b5ae09.0@news.povray.org>
(sorry for my english)

tell me who is interested in POVRay 3.1 Windows (VC6) for
MultiProcessor-Systems (NOT for Clusters!). I think i have a
idea for patching it.

EMail: nob### [at] hotmailcom

Post a reply to this message

From: Axel Hecht
Subject: Re: POVRay Multiprocessor !
Date: 1 Feb 1999 12:48:49
Message: <36B5E934.70B177DD@numerik.uni-kiel.de>
PovRay wrote:

> (sorry for my english)
>
> tell me who is interested in POVRay 3.1 Windows (VC6) for
> MultiProcessor-Systems (NOT for Clusters!). I think i have a
> idea for patching it.
>
> EMail: nob### [at] hotmailcom

Share a little bit more with us. Please. And, of course I'd be glad to
see if things work out all right on a solaris machine as well.

Axel