POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : bye Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:23:29 EDT (-0400)
  bye (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Nathan Kopp
Subject: bye
Date: 23 Mar 1999 20:12:04
Message: <36F83B7A.2274B172@Kopp.com>
That's it.  I'm outa here.

j/k.  ;-)  I wouldn't leave you all with a half-way-done photon patch.
Seriously, though, I'm headed off to New Orleans for a SIGCSE conferense
tomorrow.  So, if you have any questions about the photon mapping, feel free to
post them, but I won't be answering until next week (maybe monday, maybe not
'till later in the week).  Those of you who have been using it for a while
should feel free to answer any and all questions.  Thanks for the help!

-Nathan

Post a reply to this message

So long, farewell, don't forget to write....

-Mike