POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Object import... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:31:24 EDT (-0400)
  Object import... (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: John Holcomb
Subject: Object import...
Date: 1 Mar 1999 13:27:05
Message: <36DADBF6.E4B54FE2@usa.net>
I have an odd logo I'd like to import into Moray (preferably) or POVRay
at least.  It's a triangle with what looks like a curvy road going down
the middle.
You can see it by going to www.agrisolutions.com
I'm trying to find an easy way to make it a 3D object so I can make a
nice animation, but I'm not sure how to go about it.  Any help is
appreciated:)

--
John Holcomb
Reach me by ICQ. My ICQ# is 11107569 or,

Probably the easiest way would be to make it into a font and then use
POV's text feature to generate the 3D.

John Holcomb wrote:

> I have an odd logo I'd like to import into Moray (preferably) or POVRay
> at least.  It's a triangle with what looks like a curvy road going down
> the middle.
> You can see it by going to www.agrisolutions.com
> I'm trying to find an easy way to make it a 3D object so I can make a
> nice animation, but I'm not sure how to go about it.  Any help is
> appreciated:)

Post a reply to this message