POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Superpatch problem with new trace function Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:32:24 EDT (-0400)
  Superpatch problem with new trace function (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Wayne Gordon
Subject: Superpatch problem with new trace function
Date: 31 Jan 1999 01:58:14
Message: <36B40011.51CB@phoenix.net>
Does the new trace function work with all objects? It works fine for me
with simple primitives, but I'm trying to scale a blob to fit an exact
dimension, as well as to place some things on it's surface. Any time I
try to use "trace" with my blob POV crashes. Am I SOL?

Thanks in advance,

Wayne Gordon

Post a reply to this message