POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Re: Network Rendering Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:23:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Network Rendering (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Jon A  Cruz
Subject: Re: Network Rendering
Date: 25 Jan 1999 01:00:15
Message: <36AC0902.56296003@geocities.com>
Anyone interested in programming a solution for this, drop me a line.

I've done a simple file-based system for DOS and Windows as a little personal
hack, but I'm now winding up specs for a Internet based solution. This should go
functional soon, and also is going to be used to help render the IMP project. The
more people helping me hammer on this, the better.