POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Hacked POV 3.1 for Linux problems Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:31:03 EDT (-0400)
  Hacked POV 3.1 for Linux problems (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Maneesh Yadav
Subject: Hacked POV 3.1 for Linux problems
Date: 24 Jan 1999 19:32:37
Message: <36ABBC97.BAE26A84@utpulse.com>
Has anyone experience with the 3.1 ver for linux?
My file runs fine under windows 3,.1, but I get the error

 #while loop didn't end in file where it started

But I have looked and all my #end's seem to be balanced (I am calling a
macro in another file (#included in the main file) in the while
loop)....
Anyone have any ideas (is this version buggy?)?

Post a reply to this message

> Has anyone experience with the 3.1 ver for linux?
> My file runs fine under windows 3,.1, but I get the error
>
>  #while loop didn't end in file where it started
>
> But I have looked and all my #end's seem to be balanced (I am calling a
> macro in another file (#included in the main file) in the while
> loop)....
> Anyone have any ideas (is this version buggy?)?

Whose hacked 3.1 Linux version are you using?  If it's mine, please send
me email with the scene file.  I have some changes I plan on posting by
the end of this evening; if I can't reproduce the problem in my new
version (but can reproduce it in my old version), I'll let you know.
Otherwise, I'll try to see what's wrong.

-Mark Gordon

Post a reply to this message