POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : POVLAB source code released. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:27:51 EDT (-0400)
  POVLAB source code released. (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Denis Olivier
Subject: POVLAB source code released.
Date: 13 Jan 1999 16:50:01
Message: <369D1508.37F253A1@povlab.org>
Dear users,

POVLAB source code is now released.
Well, I hope you will make a fine utility with them
and the POVLAB will not stop and began a new life.

Thanks for five years of support to all, to Moray
and Midnight Modeller authors who have done
incredible work in a hand to hand and pleasant
conversation without any fight.

Thanks to POV-Team for their amazing renderer, I know
and understand what working on such projects means ! ;)

Thanks to users to have believed in this software.

Take care and continue to produce some fabulous pictures.

--
Denis Olivier
http://www.povlab.org