POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Compiling with DJGPP Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:16:39 EDT (-0400)
  Compiling with DJGPP (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Chris Adamson
Subject: Compiling with DJGPP
Date: 10 Jan 1999 16:57:00
Message: <36992283.6498861@melbpc.org.au>
I wish to compile the Windows POV-Ray source code. Unfortunately I have
no access to Visual C++, Watcom C or Borland C. Has anyone compiled the
program in gcc? I currently have access to gcc for DJGPP but I also
could use gcc for linux. Thanks,

Addo,

add### [at] melbpcorgau

Post a reply to this message

In article <369### [at] melbpcorgau> , Chris Adamson <add### [at] melbpcorgau>
wrote:

>I wish to compile the Windows POV-Ray source code. Unfortunately I have
>no access to Visual C++, Watcom C or Borland C. Has anyone compiled the
>program in gcc? I currently have access to gcc for DJGPP but I also
>could use gcc for linux. Thanks,

You can compile the official DOS version with DJGPP 2.

    Thorsten