POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : COLOUR Typedef Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:29:15 EDT (-0400)
  COLOUR Typedef (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Winefred Washington
Subject: COLOUR Typedef
Date: 13 Nov 1998 22:42:41
Message: <364cfc31.0@news.povray.org>
COLOUR is defined as five floats. The first three are: red, green & blue.
Can anyone tell me what the last two components are?

Thanks in advance,
Winefred

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: COLOUR Typedef
Date: 13 Nov 1998 23:03:57
Message: <364D00D5.A664E5D7@pacbell.net>
Filter, Transmit   or rgbft<1,1,1,1,1>

Ken Tyler

Winefred Washington wrote:

> COLOUR is defined as five floats. The first three are: red, green & blue.
> Can anyone tell me what the last two components are?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Winefred

Post a reply to this message

From: Winefred Washington
Date: 14 Nov 1998 08:47:08
Message: <364d89dc.0@news.povray.org>
Thank you for your reply. Can you decide briefly what Filter and Transmit
are?

Winefred

Ken wrote in message <364D00D5.A664E5D7@pacbell.net>...
>Filter, Transmit   or rgbft<1,1,1,1,1>