POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : mapping tga's Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:24:53 EDT (-0400)
  mapping tga's (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: henry birdseye
Subject: mapping tga's
Date: 23 Oct 1998 00:55:05
Message: <362FFE2E.64C25EC9@mich.com>
Here's a thing I want to do, but haven't figured it out:

Let's say I have a grid of squares, say 8 by 6. I want to map a targa
pic onto the grid in such a way that each square gets only its "share"
of the pic. I know it'll require a lot of repositioning the texture and
scaling, but is there is quick and wasy way (macro??) that would let me
do this without brain busting every time I want to change the grid size?

--------
Henry Birdseye
http://www.mich.com/~ozymand
icq# 11685997