POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Media: Optical Depth Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:27:39 EDT (-0400)
  Media: Optical Depth (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Matthew Corey Brown
Subject: Media: Optical Depth
Date: 17 Oct 1998 17:54:53
Message: <36290431.D2844F84@nwlink.com>
I'm trying to figure out how to make media able to more halo like
effects. (ie scaling of media doesn't effect brightness of emission) I
see optical depth seems to be the one effecting the most. And would like
a more detailed explaination on how it works.
I know I could adjust it so its always for full ray. But that would make
the media just as slow and if i remove those eponants for halo like
media i could even speed it up, maybe.