POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : SuperPatch Beta bug : pull-down render Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:19:40 EDT (-0400)
  SuperPatch Beta bug : pull-down render (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Dan Connelly
Subject: SuperPatch Beta bug : pull-down render
Date: 15 Oct 1998 23:06:49
Message: <3626AA12.8A17D8B8@flash.net>
When render is initiated from the top menu pull-down without saving
changes made to the selected editor buffer, the code crashes.

This does not occur if the File->Save is done before rendering.

Dan
W95 128MB PII

--
http://www.flash.net/~djconnel/

Post a reply to this message

On Thu, 15 Oct 1998 21:06:10 -0500, Dan Connelly <djc### [at] flashnet>
wrote:

>When render is initiated from the top menu pull-down without saving
>changes made to the selected editor buffer, the code crashes.
>
>This does not occur if the File->Save is done before rendering.

I have duplicated this and am investigating it.  Thanks for telling
me how to duplicate this crash; it's been bugging me for days now,
because I never knew why it was happening.

Post a reply to this message