POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : [ANN] PatchStation is now open!! Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:13:37 EDT (-0400)
  [ANN] PatchStation is now open!! (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Twyst
Subject: [ANN] PatchStation is now open!!
Date: 6 Sep 1998 18:48:16
Message: <35f30320.0@news.povray.org>
Well, I've finally finished PatchStation. =)

The URL is http://twysted.net/PatchStation

I currently have 7 patches, with  source. I will be adding more, as I get
the source for them. I have also set up a couple of forums, one for
discussion of patches and ideas, the other for bugs and possible fixes.
NOTE: This is in NO way connected with the Pov-Team, but is instead an
attempt at setting up a "user-to-user" idea, somewhat like these newsgroups.

IF you have a patch you'd like to send out into the world, send it to me!
Please send the source, if at all possible.

--
twysted mynd - for pov-ray news, reviews and tutorials