POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : HELP ME WITH this landscape scene - sky.jpg (0/1) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:23:07 EDT (-0400)
  HELP ME WITH this landscape scene - sky.jpg (0/1) (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: heylen
Subject: HELP ME WITH this landscape scene - sky.jpg (0/1)
Date: 27 Aug 1998 05:53:36
Message: <35e91d1f.7021718@news.povray.org>
hello,
After (a lot) of trial and error I came to the attached result. There
still is a problem with the horizon at the back: I want to soften or
blur it to make the landscape and the sky fade into each other and
become foggy or misty. I tried with adding fog but wasn't succesfull.
Any help or suggestions will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
regards

Post a reply to this message

On Thu, 27 Aug 1998 08:48:41 GMT, hey### [at] omabe <hey### [at] omabe> wrote:
>hello,
>After (a lot) of trial and error I came to the attached result. There
>still is a problem with the horizon at the back: I want to soften or
>blur it to make the landscape and the sky fade into each other and
>become foggy or misty. I tried with adding fog but wasn't succesfull.
>Any help or suggestions will be appreciated.

Please confine binary postings to the binaries groups.  Also,
povray.programming is a place to talk about the POV source code and custom
builds of POV, not the POV scene description language.  Thanks for
understanding.