POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : HELP ME with this landscape scene Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:24:27 EDT (-0400)
  HELP ME with this landscape scene (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: heylen
Subject: HELP ME with this landscape scene
Date: 27 Aug 1998 05:51:45
Message: <35e81cc6.6933357@news.povray.org>
hello,
After (a lot) of trial and error I came to the attached result. There
still is a problem with the horizon at the back: I want to soften or
blur it to make the landscape and the sky fade into each other and
become foggy or misty. I tried with adding fog but wasn't succesfull.
Any help or suggestions will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
regards

"

TE