POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Mathematical models Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:21:29 EDT (-0400)
  Mathematical models (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Gabriela Matei
Subject: Mathematical models
Date: 8 May 1998 15:46:10
Message: <35536101.E73D8392@com.pcnet.ro>
Dear friends,

  Can somebody tell me where I can find information about the
mathematical models of POV-Ray. I tried to understand algorithms reading
the povray sources but is impossible. I am interested to learn the
algorithms of some objects used in POV-Ray. My problem is that I am in
Romania and I didn't find something about Ray-Tracing or how to create
real three dimensional objects using Ray-Tracing.  It is reality, there
are no books about that here. Please can you suggest me a serious
internet address where I can find documentation about Ray-Tracing about
how to generate objects like in POV-Ray.

Thank you very much.

Post a reply to this message