POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : I think I found a bug Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:18:37 EDT (-0400)
  I think I found a bug (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Denjor
Subject: I think I found a bug
Date: 28 Apr 1998 16:43:40
Message: <35463F7C.ADA7BAD8@ssvec.org>
Hello all.  In povray for win 95 under the render menu (edit
settings/render menu).  if you palce command line options there then
press the  render button it doesn't render the current scene for me.  It
render either the last saved version, or the last scene I was working
on?  Is this problem unique to me?  I hope so, and I hope someone can
tell me how to fix this.

Post a reply to this message

Denjor(den### [at] ssvecorg) said/disait...
>     Hello all.  In povray for win 95 under the render menu (edit
> settings/render menu).  if you palce command line options there then
> press the  render button it doesn't render the current scene for me.  It
> render either the last saved version, or the last scene I was working
> on?  Is this problem unique to me?  I hope so, and I hope someone can
> tell me how to fix this.

I have exactly the same problem as you, the only way I found is to save
systematicly the scene before I render, or either to modify the
parameters then click on "set but don't render" then finally hitting alt-
G to start render with current scene file...

Yann