POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : ?? Any Tutorials ?? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:30:38 EDT (-0400)
  ?? Any Tutorials ?? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Doug Williams
Subject: ?? Any Tutorials ??
Date: 14 Apr 1998 16:17:09
Message: <3533C445.5B6E2CB8@identitech.com>
Does anyone know of any good tutorials of POVRAY.  Sorry for the stupid
question.
Like is there a killer premade scene and all the steps involved?

Post a reply to this message

From: Twyst
Subject: Re: ?? Any Tutorials ??
Date: 14 Apr 1998 17:23:31
Message: <6h0gr6$gen$1@oz.aussie.org>
Doug Williams wrote in message <3533C445.5B6E2CB8@identitech.com>...
>Does anyone know of any good tutorials of POVRAY.  Sorry for the stupid
>question.
>Like is there a killer premade scene and all the steps involved?

Check out my site. I have a comprehensive list of tutorials there.

Twyst================================
EFnet and NewNet #povray Channel Operator
Website: http://planet1.v-wave.com/twyst
E-Mail: twy### [at] v-wavecom
=====================================

Post a reply to this message

From: Doug Williams
Date: 15 Apr 1998 08:02:15
Message: <3534A1C7.616BEA3C@identitech.com>
Thanks, I will.

Twyst wrote:

> Doug Williams wrote in message <3533C445.5B6E2CB8@identitech.com>...
> >Does anyone know of any good tutorials of POVRAY.  Sorry for the stupid
> >question.
> >Like is there a killer premade scene and all the steps involved?
> >
> Check out my site. I have a comprehensive list of tutorials there.

> EFnet and NewNet #povray Channel Operator
> Website: http://planet1.v-wave.com/twyst
> E-Mail: twy### [at] v-wavecom

Post a reply to this message

From: Doug Williams
Date: 15 Apr 1998 21:11:01
Message: <35355AA5.99685514@identitech.com>
Yeah, and just what I was looking for.  Thanks for the work...