POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : WinPOV & Mingw32 Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:25:01 EDT (-0400)
  WinPOV & Mingw32 (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Alain CULOS
Subject: WinPOV & Mingw32
Date: 11 Apr 1998 14:09:30
Message: <352FB1DA.521A6E63@bigfoot.com>
Hi All,

Has anyone out there ever tried to compile WinPOV with the Mingw32 distribution of GCC
2.8.1 ?
If the answer to that is yes, I would be very gratefull if you could give me tips, let
me know if there is any hacking to be done, ...
If you have proper Mingw32 makefiles and maybe a proper configuration header.

I'm new to both worlds, so I'm desparate (almost) for help.
MMMMMMTIA,
Al.

--
ANTI SPAM / ANTI ARROSAGE COMMERCIAL :

To answer me, please take out the Z from my address.