POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : AVI file format Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:20:25 EDT (-0400)
  AVI file format (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Richard Speir
Subject: AVI file format
Date: 22 Mar 1999 20:44:05
Message: <34AC7C13.A0CEDDAC@geocities.com>
Just wondering if anyone could direct me to any place that might explain
how the AVI file format works. Thanks.

Post a reply to this message

From: Anthony Bennett
Subject: Re: AVI file format
Date: 22 Mar 1999 23:24:41
Message: <36F71958.49780742@panama.phoenix.net>
www.wotsit.org

Good luck.

From: Thomas Willhalm
Date: 23 Mar 1999 07:33:50
Message: <qqmpv60z8pe.fsf@goldach.fmi.uni-konstanz.de>
Richard Speir <ric### [at] geocitiescom> writes:

> Just wondering if anyone could direct me to any place that might explain
> how the AVI file format works. Thanks.

http://www.rahul.net/jfm/avi.html#FromSequence

mkavi contains a description if I remember correctly:
ftp://www.va.pubnix.com/staff/stripes/code/

I hope this helps

Thomas

--