POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Problem with Blinky (Povray news server) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:19:47 EDT (-0400)
  Problem with Blinky (Povray news server) (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Scott Hill
Subject: Problem with Blinky (Povray news server)
Date: 24 Mar 1998 11:50:21
Message: <01bd5744$3c716920$8c00a8c0@shindo.ddlinks.co.uk>
It's good to see povray.news.org back up, but there seems to be a bit of a
problem with it, of the four groups on the server that I subscribe to
(povray.general, povray.programming, povray.text.scene-files and
povray.windows) only povray.programming seems to work correctly (which is
why I'm posting this here, rather than anywhere else) with all the rest my
news client (MS Internet News, via Wingate proxy server) seems to see them
OK, but when it doesn't download any new messages. It see's there are new
messages to download, but it can't get at them. Anybody else having this
problem ?

If you post replies up here, please also forward to my e-mail address, just
incase I can't get access to this group in the future.

--
Scott Hill
Sco### [at] DDLinkscouk

"The best trick the devil ever pulled was convincing people he didn't
exist..."
								- Verbal Kint.

"the Internet is here so we can waste time talking about nothing in
 particular when we should be working" - Marcus Hill.