POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : paper written by Nathan Kopp about photon mapping : Re: paper written by Nathan Kopp about photon mapping Server Time
26 Jul 2024 19:29:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: paper written by Nathan Kopp about photon mapping
From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Date: 8 Apr 2021 23:35:00
Message: <web.606fcb53d017da6b8e52cc8789db30a9@news.povray.org>
"Kenneth" <kdw### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

> > The Wayback Machine at archive.org is your friend.
>
> Do you happen to know what app will display this file? At the top, it says
> %!PS-Adobe-3.0
> ....and the next line says
> %%Creator: PSCRIPT.DRV Version 4.0
>
> Looks like a Postscript file(?)
>
> Btw, I actually thought I had a copy of Nathan Kopp's paper in some form,
> downloaded long ago; but no luck in my file searches.

Those that have a postscript printer could just try to "drop" or copy the file
to the printer to get a printout.

Some Linux distribution have a ps2pdf utility installed that can convert the
postscript file to a PDF file. See the attached PDF file, that has been
converted that way.

--
Tor Olav
http://subcube.com