POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Entry point confusion? : Entry point confusion? Server Time
26 Jul 2024 19:57:38 EDT (-0400)
  Entry point confusion?
From: Aidy
Date: 23 Feb 2011 15:35:01
Message: <web.4d656eb48c266d86d3fa8b3e0@news.povray.org>
Hi guys.

Quick question. I'm working on pov-ray for my final year project at uni, and am
getting a little lost. I posted a while ago about class diagrams and entry
points and was pointed at the TracePixel::Operator() method, however I was using
3.7 beta at the time. I've now switched down to the current stable release but I
now don't seem to have that class?? Is it a new thing in 3.7 or am I just
missing something?

Also what is the main entry point on windows? I found the povray.cpp which
contains a main method inside an #ifndef but when i attempted to place something
in this (cout for instance) I never saw it so I assume it never got executed.

Any help?
Thanks