POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : POV-Ray C++? : Re: POV-Ray C++? Server Time
26 Jul 2024 20:42:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray C++?
From: Christian Froeschlin
Date: 3 Jan 2012 15:13:40
Message: <4f036174$1@news.povray.org>
Thorsten Froehlich wrote:

> If there was some funding for two or three of the current core
> developers for just tree to four months, we would be up and running
> within that time.

I remember Chris Cason posting once about a policy of not
accepting cash donations (and checking now I couldn't find
any obvious way to donate). I think a lot of people here would
contribute if possible. Probably not enough to finance an entire
man year but if you are actually interested in funding the
policy seems counter-productive.