POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.pov4.discussion.general : New camera, or new camera docs illustrations. Server Time
3 Jul 2024 03:03:58 EDT (-0400)
  New camera, or new camera docs illustrations. (Message 14 to 23 of 73)
From: scott
Subject: Re: New camera, or new camera docs illustrations.
Date: 28 May 2009 05:44:09
Message: <4a1e5ce9$1@news.povray.org>
>> camera{
>> hfov 90
>> }
>
> What's wrong with the "angle" keyword?

It isn't obvious from the keyword exactly what it sets, and there isn't a
vertical equivalent.

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 28 May 2009 13:07:36
Message: <4a1ec4d8@news.povray.org>
scott <sco### [at] scottcom> wrote:
> I think the point of the request is to make easier to choose from the above
> options without needing to resort to some carefully figured out statements.

  That might have been a minor, secondary point. The main point was that
the current default camera behavior should be changed. *That* is what I
disagreed with.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message