POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.pov4.discussion.general : Feature Request - render_from_url(); Server Time
28 Mar 2024 04:43:39 EDT (-0400)
  Feature Request - render_from_url(); (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Steve
Subject: Feature Request - render_from_url();
Date: 28 Dec 2009 00:09:16
Message: <Xns9CEF346E2E23Astevezeroppsuklinuxn@203.29.75.35>
I'd like to suggest a feature which would be something like render_from_url
(http://www.wherever.org/somefile.pov);  which you could put in the ini
file or on command line, render from the file at the url but put the image
on a local (or network) drive as specified in the ini files.

I also have a general suggestion about posting feature requests, that
people could put something in the subject line of their post like [FR] or
[FRQ] at the beginning of the subject so that it would be easy to compile a
list of feature requests or filter them out etc.

--
Cheers
Steve

http://www.zeropps.uklinux.net/